Software Engineer – Undergrad New College Grad
Multiple Locations, 2023
Posted on 11/30/2022
Miami, FL, USA
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS/MIS, Cybersecurity, Business or a related field, graduating January 2022 - August 2023
- Write optimized, secure and scalable code that also follows best practices such as unit testing and peer reviews
- Formulate creative solutions to solve problems that meet the objectives of both the product roadmap and technology roadmap
- Participate in and develop end-to-end technology solutions that solve our business needs
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional organization within an Agile environment
- Experience with Write utilities / automation tools using Selenium, Java, REST, Python, Groovy, and more
- Familiarity with software testing principles
- Solid understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis
- Lead root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion
- Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases
- Communicate status frequently to project stakeholders
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.