New Mexico Graduate Entry Level Process Engineer
Posted on 10/7/2022
Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Has a mindset for safety for themselves and those around them
- Demonstrate exceptional customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills with a high tolerance to ambiguous and changing situations
- Candidates should have experience working in an environment with new and frequently changing challenges
- Demonstrate strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidate must possess a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Optics, Chemistry, or related field of study
- This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly
- Define roadmaps to meet requirements, goals and milestones for a new technology process
- Defines and establishes flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module
- Selects and develops material and equipment for the process to meet quality, yield, reliability, cost, productivity and manufacturability requirements
- Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle. Drives improvements on quality, yield, reliability, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel
- Transfers process to high volume manufacturing and provide support in new factory start-up as well as install and qualification of the new production lines
- 1+ year(s) experience in the semiconductor environment. Experience can be obtained through schoolwork, classes, project work, internships, military training and/or work experience
- Knowledge of statistics and experimental design; and the skills to apply that knowledge to tool matching, tool qualification, and process development
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity