Are you interested in leading a global recruiting team? Would you like to be one of the reasons why people love working here? Are you relationship- and team-focused? If you thrive while building teams, making connections, and creating positive, meaningful candidate experiences, you’ll be right at home here.
As a Director of Talent Acquisition at ZeroFox, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our growth and continued expansion. Your legacy: lead the Talent Acquisition team in our mission to hire best-in-class talent quickly while creating an unforgettable employer brand. Along the way, you’ll have an opportunity to learn from, teach and grow with our ecosystem of amazing people and culture.
Our team is a nimble, transparent, empathetic and supportive group that prioritizes the human component of Talent Acquisition. We use a collaborative, empowering team-focused approach to collectively support our candidates, employees, internal clients and guests. We believe in the power of “us”. We think that effective teams are characterized by a spectrum of complementary skills, varying backgrounds and experiences. If you feel the same way, we can’t wait to talk to you!
What we can offer you
- Support and empowerment to own key strategic initiatives; make a significant, immediate impact; and help shape talent acquisition at ZeroFox
- Recruiting mentorship, guidance, thinking partners and thought leadership
- Global recruiting leadership experience at a multinational cybersecurity company
- Rich, production-based compensation plan
- Interesting, challenging, varied work
- An opportunity to curate candidate, employee and internal client experiences
- Introductions to coworkers who will become lifelong friends
- The ability to shape best practices, process and policies in a rapidly growing company
- A chance to drive company culture and experience
What you can do to make an impact
- Hire best-in-class talent quickly
- Help to define, develop, and execute on global full lifecycle recruitment strategies
- Help oversee the team’s daily workflow. This includes all transactional and tactical aspects of, without limitation: sourcing; job advertisement; screening; selection; credentialing; offers; enforcing company policies and procedures; compliance; and associated administrative activities
- Perform hands-on full lifecycle recruiting in addition to team oversight
- Recruit, interview, hire, train and manage members of the talent acquisition team
- Create meaningful, memorable experiences for our employees, candidates, and internal stakeholders
- Act as an advocate for candidates and advisor to hiring teams
- Craft and consistently improve upon search plans and strategies
- Increase the percentage of self-sourced candidates; develop talent pipelines and relevant key relationships
- Identify key metrics and assess our success and market competitiveness based on these metrics
- Embody ZeroFox’s culture
- Implement or conduct recruiting-related training sessions
- Ensure that our ATS is effectively administered and updated
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to bring
- Experience performing the duties listed above in a Director, Senior Director or other equivalent recruiting role, typically obtained in 2+ years
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience performing full lifecycle recruiting
- Proven experience leading teams that have hired top candidates quickly
- Superior sourcing ability
- Excellent, thorough and equitable interviewing skills
- Unquestionable integrity
- Solid team-management abilities
- Written and verbal fluency in the English language
- Hands-on experience employing talent acquisition principles, practices and procedures
- A “can do, will do” work ethic and attitude
- Excellent interpersonal communication; people-first and client-focused orientation
- Ability to drive results through influence
- Ability multitask and pivot quickly among core job responsibilities
- Ability to work independently while promoting open communication and teamwork
What will really excite us
- A penchant for storytelling
- Previous experience recruiting internationally--particularly in Chile, India or UK
- Previous experience leading a recruiting team at a public Cyber Security, SaaS, or Technology company.
- Diversity hiring focus
- Rolodex of sales, presales, technical, or customer operations candidates
- Written and verbal fluency in the Spanish language
- Degree in organizational psychology, human resources or related field, or equivalent experience.
What benefits you’ll receive
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Community-driven culture
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Fun, modern workspace
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This position will report to the Chief People Officer
- This position may entail up to ~15% travel
- This role is based out of our office in Baltimore, MD
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.