We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].
Tripadvisor is seeking an experienced Account Specialist to join the Key Accounts team of Hospitality Solutions. The focus of our Sales/Account Management team is to engage with our existing customers with the goal of onboarding, optimizing and retaining our customers and lead them to success, while partnering with Tripadvisor.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Key Accounts, you will be part of a team that manages partnerships and provides hospitality solutions for hotel groups. You will be supporting aspects of the solution sales across pre & post-sale cycles to drive revenue growth and deliver value to support the client’s goals - with the prospect of having a significant impact on our business.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic self-starter with a track record of successfully leveraging data and an analytical approach to solve problems and create opportunities. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the online marketing space and have a data-driven approach to identify and drive initiatives to improve our client’s performance and deliver value.
- Collaborate and align with the Key Accounts Sales team to identify, onboard and optimize the active customers portfolio
- Support our Key Account customers to increase their brand impact, maximize the success of their partnership with Tripadvisor and make their experience flawless across the platform
- Act as a solutions consultant in supporting a portfolio of Key Accounts clients
- Leveraging Tripadvisor Hotel Solutions products in combination with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Drive increased product adoption and stickiness with our Key Account customers
- Deliver optimization recommendations and drive success across all campaigns to meet and exceed agreed KPIs
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Customer Success organizations, with a proven track record of supporting larger key accounts/groups with complex decision making process and multiple stakeholders
- Fluent English (any additional language as a strong plus)
- Strong analytical skills and use of Excel via Pivot Tables and PPT to elaborate customer-facing datasets
- Maintain Salesforce for tracking opportunities and client engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and be coached
- At least 1 year experience in the hospitality industry preferred
The salary range for this role is $50,000 to $75,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. An employee’s pay position within the wage range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. This compensation range may also be modified in the future.