Intern – Software Engineer Fall 2023
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Neenah, WI, USA
- Student working toward a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering for entire duration of internship
- Architect and develop software and system concepts that satisfy the customer's requirements
- Maintain and deliver controlled software releases to customers by utilizing appropriate configuration management tools
- Develop and execute software design verification test plans per requirements specifications to ensure prototypes meet design requirements
- Demonstrate proficiency using lab equipment and debug techniques
- Junior level status
- GPA: 3.0 or higher is preferred
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.