Senior Retail Account Executive
Posted on 7/1/2022
- A minimum of three+ years sales experience required, preferably selling to “cold leads”
- Prospecting Skills, Solution Selling Ability
- Consultative selling experience
- Assertive hunter mentality adept in identifying and winning new business
- Strong intellectual curiosity to uncover why buyers will buy and how to leverage that information
- Highly effective communication skills that convey professionalism in all written, verbal and virtual meetings
- Proficient working with MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and a team player
- We embrace hybrid and remote work options so that you have the flexibility to create a work/life balance that actually works!
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, meditation classes, and “team SPINS” Peloton rides
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
- Semi-annual company-wide survey that is used to shape company programs, perks, and culture
- Meet/exceed annual targets by signing new retail partnerships agreements
- Leverage consumer insights and partner with retailers to develop winning joint business plans
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations in person and via web to retailers
- Work with cross functional team of sales, customer success, marketing, and operations
- Personally create new leads for retailers from prospecting efforts and assist others
- Qualify leads & sales opportunities
- Leverage business from new & established relationships
- Strategize, negotiate & close business
- Create genuine value for clients to help grow SPINS' capabilities and positive reputation
- Use Salesforce to continuously update and maintain active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and sales forecasting
- Flourish with change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Attend trade shows and conferences to represent the SPINS' brand
- Selling into retailers is a Plus
Dedicated Servers, Bare Metal, VPS, Cloud, Server Hosting, Web Hosting, Datacenter, Colocation, Managed Services
- Extracurricular Activities
- Agile Work Environment
- Parental Leave
- Bike Storage
- Flexible Schedules
- Fresh and Healthy Snacks
- Wellness Program
- Direct: We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined: We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate: We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaorative: We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.