Product Support Specialist
Updated on 12/5/2023
Simplifies complex business transactions through payments
Loop, a payment solutions company, excels in its field by simplifying complex financial transactions in intricate business landscapes. Its competitive advantage lies in its proprietary technology that streamlines payment processes, enhancing efficiency and reliability. With a culture that fosters continuous learning and improvement, Loop is an industry leader in providing secure, user-friendly payment solutions.
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 51%
1 year growth↑ 82%
2 year growth↑ 307%
Chicago, IL, USA
Customer Success & Support
- Prior experience working in a product support role at companies with SaaS offerings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-centric mindset and dedication to customer satisfaction
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand complex products
- Proficiency in using support software and task trackers like Intercom and Linear
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proactive attitude and hunger to solve problems
- Bonus points for prior experience working in logistics space
- Provide timely and effective support to customers via various communication channels to address inquiries, troubleshoot issues, and provide guidance on product usage.
- Ensure a high standard of support and product quality by support product launches, feature releases, and product documentation. Manage and escalate complex or unresolved issues to higher-tier support or development teams, refining process and working closely with product management and engineering.