Posted on 12/13/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in HR roles
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in high-growth tech environments or similar
- Team development skills: the ability to set a roadmap and goals for a team, delegate intelligently, deliver frequent and transparent feedback, work with team members to grow in their careers, and ensure everyone delivers quality results
- Ability to think in front of others and be responsive to changing priorities to meet business needs
- A growth mindset and appetite to constantly keep your fingers on the pulse of emergent trends in the industry
- Great project management skills, a deep sense of accountability and ownership, an outstanding customer-centric orientation
- Strong business acumen and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Work directly with senior leaders in Business Operations, Finance, HR/Recruiting, Legal and Corporate Development functions and their direct reports as the lead HR business partner for these organizations
- Drive implementation of career architecture and effective career conversation practices and be a thought partner/consultant for ongoing organizational design strategies and workforce planning
- Improve performance management practices within the teams by upskilling managers in early intervention performance conversations and helping leaders identify employees at risk of underperforming through metrics and behavioral assessments
- Collaborate with internal People team members and ancillary partners and stakeholders to deliver efficiently on operational needs
- May manage a small team of HR business partners
- Handle employee grievances and disputes, mitigate risk within the teams by conducting quick, thorough, fair, and impartial investigations
- Leverage data and insights gleaned from exit interviews, employee engagement surveys, upward feedback, etc. to support employee development and enhance job satisfaction
- Support the teams in their hiring needs, compensation reviews, and learning program designs
- Be a hands-on facilitator when needed
- Create a culture that insists on exceeding expectations and delivering value
- As needed, be an advisor / collaborator for product development teams
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, organizational design, psychology, or similar, equivalent, work experience ( points for a master's degree in any of these!)
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
Company Core Values
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.