Product Lifecycle Program Management
Posted on 3/31/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 10 years of experience driving complex cross-functional programs
- 5 years of experience leading a team of programs managers
- Expert understanding of project management and maturation fundamentals
- Experience managing team performance and supporting career development
- Excellent communication, engagement and senior leadership influence skills
- Expertise with project management tools e.g. confluence, jira, smartsheets, and Asana
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment where communication with multiple groups and stakeholders is imperative
- Thrives in ambiguity and expertly brings order to chaos
- Professional Program Management certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Sciences preferred
- You have a proven track record of launching complex products in highly constrained environments through the full scope of the product development lifecycle
- You are experienced in thoughtfully developing both technical and soft skills sets
- You have phenomenal problem solving skills
- You are detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to identify and manage blocking issues
- You build great relationships and can drive alignment across large cross-functional teams
- You enjoy learning how products are built and run, and can distill complex systems and processes into simple written and verbal communications
- You are excellent at connecting the dots across initiatives and ensuring cross-functional teams are focused on delivering what matters most
- Lead a team driving cross-functional programs from concept through launch
- Ensure programs are appropriately staffed and grow the team with world class talent
- Raise the bar for functional, program and organizational cross-functional performance
- Roll-up your sleeves and lead cross-functional teams, including product, operations, and engineering, through the product development lifecycle for trust and safety products
- Communicate progress and challenges across programs and products to executives
- Build and maintain program schedules, identify risks, critical path and drive delivery
- Develop and standardize project team tools, processes, and systems
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
Company Core Values
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.