Sr. Benefits Partner
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in benefits or consulting in high-growth environment
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, detail oriented, and effective and creative problem solving
- Great team player with a collaborative mindset and comfortable working with all levels of business
- Detailed experience and knowledge of US and International benefits, including time off and leave, retirement/pension, income replacement, and wellness programs
- Strong vendor management skills, including both managing the day-to-day relationships with brokers and plan vendors and experience in overseeing the RFP/RFI process
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and drive towards aggressive deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with all employee records and information
- Fluent in MS Office and project management
- Ensure and define competitive and compliant benefits offerings across the globe that meet the needs of 6sense employees -wherever they live and work
- Own the design of NA, EMEA, and APAC benefits programs; including health/medical, retirement/pension, income replacement, and all time off programs including vacation, leave of absence, holidays, sick time, etc
- Recommend and implement short- and long-term strategies to ensure that the benefits strategies are aligned with the achievement of organizational goals
- Lead, plan, and manage effective communications and education of benefits
- Manage our global vendor relationships, provide feedback, and recommend changes to meet the needs of our employees efficiently
- Utilize both market research (benefit surveys, brokers) as well as internal benefits surveys to inform changes to our benefits portfolio
- Tech industry related benefits experience is a plus
Account engagement platform
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
- Competitive Pay - We offer competitive market rate compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision - A wide range of medical options and 100% employer paid dental & vision.
- Open Vacation Policy - Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - With up to $1,200 employer match.
- 11 Paid Holidays - In addition to our Open PTO Policy.
- Paid Parental Leave - Up to 12 weeks for eligible employees.
- Generous Fertility & Adoption Benefits - We support employees looking to grow their families.
- Parking & Transit - Up to $270 a month for parking or commuter assistance.
- EAP & Counseling - 5 free visits/year for financial planning, mental health, legal support, and more.
- Travel Protection - Emergency ticket, missing baggage, and prescription replacement.
- Disability Benefits - Short- and long-term disability insurance, provided by 6sense.
- Lifestyle/Learning & Development Stipend - Physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Access to Udemy Training Library - 5,000+ courses across 75+ different categories.
- Work From Home Expense Reimbursement - Get the equipment you need (on us).
- Company-Wide All Hands Every 2 Weeks - Ask the executive team anything!
- Employee Recognition Program - Free gifts every year on your work anniversary.
- Always curious