Software Engineer, Innovation
Posted on 10/31/2022
- Are a current university student graduating in 2024 or after, and available for an 11-week internship in Summer 2023
- Are pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a STEM/technical field
- Have a passion for Software Engineering involving experience with at least one object-oriented language in an academic, personal, or professional context
- Possess a positive attitude, friendly to others, encouraging of co-operation, honesty, and respectfulness in the workplace
- Are willing to develop payments industry knowledge and understanding to enhance solution quality
- Default to a collaborative mindset, with an ability to empathise with colleagues and establish relationships
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.