Associate – Strategy & Operations
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, DC, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Los Angeles, CA...
- You imagine, develop, and execute on workstreams from start to completion with little oversight
- You are resourceful and can engage other teams and resources to independently figure out answers to nebulous questions
- You oscillate easily from strategic considerations to tactical execution
- Are a self-starter who is energized by a difficult problem
- Have a passion for building
- You display extreme ownership across every workstream while ruthlessly prioritizing what will actually move the needle
- You maintain a careful balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- You operate comfortably in ambiguous environments while maintaining a strong bias for action
- You communicate precisely dependent on audience and level of detail necessary to share
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members across the organization
- You represents the DoorDash brand with humility and a customer-first mindset
- Experience in a complex or high-growth environment required
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or Masters Degree a plus
- Strong data retrieval, analytics and presentation skills required
- 2+ years of experience
- Lead high visibility, cross-functional projects that address Drive's most unique and challenging questions
- Grow a high-potential offering within a high-growth business
- Analyze complex data sets paired with partner team feedback to provide insights and recommendations to our leadership
- Steer the scaling and optimization of operations and quality across Drive
- Execute product testing and roll-outs on the ground with merchant partners
- Collaborate with stakeholders across DoorDash to align company-wide resources to refine platform capabilities
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.