Senior C++ Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Experienced: you have 5+ years experience and you've worked on deep and challenging problems in complex C++ codebases
- Systems-level: pointers, templates, and raw blocks of memory are tools to write code, not your enemies
- Platform: you can jump with ease between Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, and other platforms
- Responsible: you build systems that work and keep on working reliably
- Curious: you want to learn, and stay up-to-date on technology developments
- Develop engine code that performs well for all user-created games on the Roblox platform
- Improve scripting, memory management, bootstrapping, and other fundamental layers of the Roblox engine
- Work on every application Roblox develops, from mobile phone clients to cloud-based servers
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done