Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc., or equivalent experience
- Experience or interest in operating systems
- Broad interest in a variety of computer technology topics
- Excellent algorithmic problem solving abilities
- Interest in creating reliable, secure, and testable systems software
- Experience or interest in any of: Linux, NixOS, C++, Rust, Go
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Architect the operating environment for Anduril's robot systems
- Build workflows to enable Anduril product teams to build & release robot software effectively
- Diagnose and optimize Linux system performance bottlenecks
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.