Manufacturing Engineering Project Management
Posted on 9/10/2023
Manufactures next-generation all-electric trucks and SUVs
Scout Motors Inc. is a company that not only values its rich heritage but also embraces the future, as evidenced by its commitment to developing the next generation of all-electric trucks and rugged SUVs. The company's culture is deeply rooted in exploration, hard work, and community, fostering an environment where employees are encouraged to be visionaries and leaders. With a competitive edge in the electric vehicle industry, Scout Motors is leading the charge by reimagining an American icon and creating jobs, making it an exciting and rewarding place to work.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 276%
1 year growth↑ 1300%
2 year growth↑ 1300%
Columbia, SC, USA
Business & Strategy
- 3+ years professional experience with expertise in manufacturing engineering, production planning or project management
- Deep knowledge of vehicle engineering processes
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Skillful at organizational navigation and cross-functional collaboration at all levels; ability to develop effective partnerships and relationships.
- Creative and strategic problem solver who exercises sound judgment.
- Align the tasks and available resources within manufacturing engineering.
- Track and improve the financial status and budget to meet the project targets.
- Guide a team of technical experts in a project manager role.
- Summarize reports of the technical departments to an overall statement and report in the committees of Scout
- Collaborate with manufacturing, quality, production control, and engineering to develop an overall technical statement on technology (product and process requirements, manufacturability) of the Production business unit.
- Take responsibility for all communication between manufacturing engineering and engineering department as Single point of contact for all vehicle design related topics.
- Use cross departmental collaboration to meet and exceed company goals and objectives in the field of design for manufacturing.
- Coordinating activities within the team that outline and achieve project goals.
- Providing instruction and guidance about required techniques and regulations.