Sales Operations Analyst
Posted on 3/3/2023
Mountain View, CA, USA
- 2-4+ years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment banking, or equivalent experience in sales operations in an enterprise software environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience driving complex analysis and distilling information into simple reporting; proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Ability to build consensus among cross-functional and global teams
- Ability to execute thoughtfully and efficiently, with a “no task is too big or too small” mindset to get the job done
- Passionate about building a deep understanding of the autonomous vehicle ecosystem and other autonomous system
- Organize and maintain sales enablement materials
- Identify ways to improve sales operational and organizational efficiency using Salesforce and other sales tools
- Develop comprehensive sales reporting to ensure territory and product coverage across our sales teams
- Drive accuracy across our sales funnel and forecasting operations through collaboration with sales management
- Partner cross-functionally to drive go-to-market strategy and presentation materials
- Assist with quarterly and annual sales planning, processes, and reporting
- Develop insights and frameworks through market research and analysis to drive sales strategy and planning
- Support special projects and analysis as needed to leadership
- Experience driving complex analysis and distilling information into simple reporting
- Experience with Gong (or similar tools), Email automation tools, data enrichment tools
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.