Senior Technical Recruiter - Infrastructure
Posted on 5/19/2022
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting for Engineering roles
- Experience in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Be a patient, communicative and collaborative team player that is detail-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and hire top product and design talent ranging from individual contributors to directors
- Work closely with the sourcing team to maintain a healthy pipeline of engineering talent
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your network, job boards, and internal referrals
- Help to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Drive the offer process- including extending offers and closing candidates
- Collaborate with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Leverage data, your experience, and industry trends to create and execute creative closing strategies
- You have experience with Lever
- You have a combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
Leading digital platform for residential real estate
Pendo is on a mission to elevate the world's experiences with software
- Happier workdays - Add a little fun to your workday with Pendo board game night, team karaoke, ping pong, or enjoy a local brew on our rooftop deck.
- Health and wellness benefits - Generous health and wellness plans designed to meet the needs of you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Paid parental leave - Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and a flexible schedule upon your return to help you make the most of those special moments.
- Learning and development - In-house management development classes, guest speaker lunch and learns, and select conferences help keep talent sharp.
- Flexible work hours and PTO - Enjoy the benefits of a flexible time off policy, flexible work hours, and paid parental leave.
- Global offices - Work across the globe in the cities that we love like Raleigh, San Francisco, New York, Herzliya, Tokyo, London and Sheffield.
- Respect our lives outside of work - We bring our whole selves to work and celebrate what makes each other unique.
- Be direct & transparent - As individuals we are timely, candid, and respectful in providing feedback–even when it’s hard to do so.
- Maniacal focus on the customer - If there’s an opportunity to improve the customer experience, we do it.
- Bias to act - We take initiative to get things done, collaborate, and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Show me the data - No matter what the decision, data should be the primary input for decision making.
- Act like owners - We use good judgement in our actions & decisions and implicitly have the trust from our colleagues to be able to do so.
- Win together - We succeed together & challenge each other to grow. We collaborate & support one another as a team.