Business Development Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- BA/BS degree (or relevant work experience)
- Previous software/Saas sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach
- Desire to move up within a fast growing organization
- Prospect for new clients through phone calls, emails and LinkedIn at high-volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Qualify leads generated by marketing which includes content and demo requests
- Look for new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to create interest
- Schedule demos of the Fairmarkit for qualified prospects
- Support Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about Fairmarkit
Automated procurement sourcing software
Fairmarkit’s mission is to enable organizations to purchase the goods and services they need with data and automation to drive impactful results. The company is taking advantage of a monumental shift in supply chain management and procurement with their automated sourcing platform that gives procurement teams what they need to be more efficient with every purchase.
- Flexible working hours
- Highest level of development and pure DevOps culture - top technology stack
- Skilled and highly motivated teammates, passionate about technologies
- Fast decision making process in a company and effective interaction between teams and departments
- Possibility to improve the development process and bring your ideas, knowledge sharing between colleagues and teams
- Latest MacOs work equipment (macbook)
- 100% salary sick leaves covering, 20 days of paid vacation
- Referral program: we appreciate your recommendations and reward every successful hire
- Professional trainings & courses, attendance of conferences & meetups are paid by Fairmarkit
- Cute office with a cozy workplace, drinks and snacks
Company Core Values
- Be super positive: Smiles, high fives, and shoutouts are a part of our daily routine. We win each day.
- Be an A+ player: Every team member is accountable, honest, and self-aware. We hold ourselves to the highest standard.
- Be fair: We believe in an equitable future of work. From product to people, we make fairness actionable.
- Be team customer: Our customers are part of the team, and we are a part of theirs. We do right by our customers.