Senior Director of Brand, Content and Community
Posted on 6/16/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Over 12 years of proven success building and leading brand, content marketing, design and community teams
- Significant team management as a manager of managers and executive influencing experience
- Experience in successfully building brands, creating a compelling and breakthrough message across channels
- Experience translating complex concepts into digestible content and community themes
- Strategic insight and recommendations for how content / community can/should drive engagement and lead generation
- Management experience leading a team of creatives and copywriters
- Authentic communicator who loves building relationships
- Skilled at various community and social media platforms
- Professional and personable written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Cross-functional collaborator who can lead, influence and work across multiple teams and functions
- Develop a brand purpose that deeply resonates with our audience and expresses AdRoll's unique value proposition
- Plan, strategize, scope, and execute our core brand campaign
- Develop and execute on a strategy to build a community where e-commerce marketers can come to learn and develop their craft
- Develop a content strategy to engage prospects and move them through the marketing funnel in a way that connects them to our brand promise
- Understand and report on the leading and lagging indicators that show the impact of Content and Community on awareness, new customer acquisition and retention
- Lead the team that owns our blog and manages content production, including thought leadership, education, support, infographics, etc. using best practices in CRO and SEO
- Develop and execute our social media strategy, including growth and impact goals of engagement; develop processes to solicit content from cross functional team
- Lead the creative, design, content and storytelling of the marketing website transforming it into an industry-leading brand channel and inbound-lead driver
- Explore an influencer marketing strategy with key leaders in the industry
- Create community and experiences by partnering with the events team to develop engagement strategies before, during and after in-person and virtual events
- Research industry trends and hot topics to keep AdRoll.com in the conversation
- Actively monitor industry groups and forums to keep a pulse on the industry and any conversations that include AdRoll.com or its competitors
- Experiment with new channels, messaging and platforms to grow our community
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
Company Core Values
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.