Principal Strategic Account Manager
Posted on 5/2/2022
Charlotte, NC, USA
- 6+ years of successful technology sales experience, preferably with exposure to ad-tech or account based marketing
- Proven track record of success in customer facing roles
- Proven ability to achieve a quarterly managed business quota, driving and managing sales, QBR, and renewal processes
- SaaS experience preferred. Strong understanding of the adtech and B2B martech space
- Able to travel as needed to meet clients when appropriate
- Highly organized on different levels - from structuring client calls / meetings / follow up, to maximizing your week, to planning your quarter
- Responsible for managing, protecting, retaining, and growing a portfolio of 10-12 high-value customers
- Develop cross-functional relationships externally across several client departments to build value for each role (marketing, executive, marketing ops, sales, sales ops)
- Understanding your customer's business and their Account Based maturity, to then advise, structure, and execute on relevant Account Based strategies in tandem with your Strategic Customer Success Manager
- Work collaboratively with the new business and onboarding teams to ensure a frictionless and standardized new customer experience
- Be an industry, market, and platform/product expert. Learn the RollWorks platform, how it works, the best ways to structure campaigns, and how we fit and play in the market
- Develop relationships internally to advise and improve processes, support our customers more effectively and efficiently (Customer Success, Solutions Engineers, Creative, BI, Product, Finance)
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.