m/f/d, Germany, Remote
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Volljurist with 3+ years' of qualified experience as in-house counsel, preferably with a multinational organisation
- Expertise in handling commercial legal matters in Germany
- Comfortable and confident in advising and interacting with colleagues and senior leaders, with a proven ability to influence and partner with different constituencies
- Ability to thrive as part of a collaborative and fun team committed to delivering white-glove client service in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Must be able to see the big picture and effectively prioritise projects based on level of risk
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive situations thoughtfully yet firmly, to be assertive without being adversarial, and to take unpopular positions when necessary while maintaining trust and credibility
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking as well as an adaptable, flexible attitude
- Ability to think on your feet and to seek issues outside your areas of experience
- A fast learner who is curious, keen to learn new businesses, products, and services and comfortable asking questions to get up to speed quickly and effectively
- Excellent German and English communication skills, both written and oral, and a keen attention to detail
- Assist with contract review and negotiation for German and potentially other EMEA entities
- Provide general data protection advice to German and other EMEA entities while demonstrating an understanding of how these affect online businesses
- Assist GoDaddy's entity management team with corporate matters in Germany
- Partner with each of our local brands to advise on customer issues, product matters and to assist with the review and update customer facing terms and conditions
- Collaborate with our Global Litigation team, advise on and in some cases handle litigation concerning of our EMEA entities
- Work with our Senior Compliance Director to develop and maintain an effective compliance programs for Germany, including coordinating training programs and identifying potential areas of compliance risk
- Be a contact for legal matters in Germany, whatever those may be; Support is provided from US colleagues
- Develop, review, and adapt corporate policies to align with local German requirements
- Stay on top of compliance best practices
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.