Who We Are:
Hightouch believes in a future where everyone can take action on their Data. Hightouch was founded on the notion that every business team—sales, marketing, support, success—needs (no, deserves!) access to relevant, accurate, and real-time customer data. With Hightouch, every business unit can access the same customer data in real-time to streamline critical processes, improve marketing performance, and scale operations. Data teams love Hightouch because of the developer-friendly tooling that allows them to control, monitor, and debug workflows all in one place.
We are a quickly expanding team and believe in diverse backgrounds. We care less about "years of experience" and more about the impact you are able to make. We value high-trust, low ego, and tons of ownership. You get to control your destiny and shape your future at Hightouch. We’re driven by the delight of our customers and know that our best work comes when we take care of each other and encourage each other to do our best work together.
Hightouch is based in San Francisco, is remote-friendly, and backed by leading investors such as Amplify Partners, ICONIQ Growth, Bain Capital Ventures, Y-Combinator, and Afore Capital.
About The Role
Hightouch is looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join our rapidly growing team. We’re a small team and looking for someone with at least 4 years of Corporate Sales experience. We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for technology and people.
The right candidate is someone who has a proven track record of success and is looking to further their career with a fast-growing startup. The ideal person will be both coachable, have a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- 2+ years in a full cycle sales role, but we care less about "years of experience" and more about the impact and results of your work
- Strong discovery and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity, high ambition and humility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing work environment
- Thorough understanding of the technology industry and its players
Even if your experience does not line up perfectly, we are still excited to have you apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Hightouch’s salary range for this position is $200,000 OTE (50/50 split) USD per year.
At Hightouch, we value impact over years of experience when it comes to your role and compensation. Your compensation is based on our assessment of your interview performance, which our recruiting partner and hiring manager will walk you through when you receive an offer.
Salary is just one component of Hightouch’s total compensation package for employees. We also offer a generous equity package for all of our full-time employees, as we believe being an owner of Hightouch is incredibly important. See below for more information on our benefits and perks.
Benefits Of Working At Hightouch:
For Your Wellness
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 80% coverage for all your dependents
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Quarterly wellness days
- Company-wide virtual yoga classes
- Take as much vacation as you like! We recommend taking at least 3 weeks
- 15 additional company holidays
- We provide 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all new parents and 4 additional weeks for birthing parents
Investing in Your Growth
- Support in professional development
Setting You Up For Success
- Custom MacBook Pro
- $50 connectivity reimbursement
- $500 stipend for any equipment you need in your first year
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses