Sales Development Representative
Posted on 10/3/2022
- Able to build meaningful relationships with WalkMe customers, prospects and internal teams
- Ambition for a career in Tech sales
- Can do attitude
- Serious work ethic! Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and speaking to multiple decision makers
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Expand WalkMe's client base!
- Generate new business through outbound opportunities and conduct
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads
- Use creative communications designed to increase customer interest in WalkMe products
- Research prospective clients and acquiring high-level contacts
- Book meetings for AE's that carry high revenue opportunities
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails and social selling
- Evangelize WalkMe and the Digital Adoption model
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
Company Core Values
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!