Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, you’ll be an integral part of our North America Sales team that works closely with our Account Executives to expand Aircall’s customer base by qualifying potential customers. It is a fast-paced role that fits passionate and ambitious sales people. The SDR role is a gateway to developing a career at Aircall. Top performers can expect further opportunities in Sales within the organization.
Commitment to the mission is essential — our ideal candidate is excited by Aircall’s outstanding company trajectory and significant individual earning potential, including uncapped commission. We’re looking for a team-player who wants to grow within the Revenue organization for the foreseeable future.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact in the sales cycle to filter and qualify top-of-funnel, inbound leads over the phone and chat
- React quickly to sales leads via email, phone, and chat communication at a high volume
- Represent Aircall with professionalism and dignity at all times, and communicate product information to a wide variety of buyer personas
- Highlight Aircall product features and business advantages to raise curiosity and interest
- Assist North America Account Executives to boost the sales cycle: booking demos and meetings, and documenting activities in Salesforce
- Continuously learn and uplevel skills and stay aware of industry trends
What you’ll bring:
- Skilled communicator: you’re an extremely clear and direct communicator, take a consultative approach, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a customer-facing position, preferably in sales, waiting tables, bartending, retail, campus services, phone banking, or experience at a tech company or SaaS start/scale up!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment: you remain flexible, nimble, and agile as well as calm and even keeled
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and superior time management skills: you can ruthlessly prioritize and juggle competing tasks and multiple deadlines
- Ability to be autonomous, take initiative, and truly own your own success. Our team is hard-working, resourceful, and confident… and not afraid of a challenge! They will do everything they can to get the answer to questions they don’t know
- A team spirit mindset with the desire to continuously grow and learn
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn even more: Our tech stack is Intercom and Salesforce
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude! This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
Key traits we look for:
You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it’s up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing and building your career!
The base salary for this position is $58,500. This is not including bonuses/commission plans ($8,000 - $10,000/year), and other benefits. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.