Strategy & Business Management Internship
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Spring, TX, USA • Fort Collins, CO, USA
- Project experience demonstrating strong analytical, modeling and research skills
- Demonstrated coursework in business, economics, finance, or marketing
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development, and delivery)
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Bachelors degree, 1st year of Master's program completed
- MBA candidates with an emphasis in strategy, data analytics, general management, services, or other applicable areas of study
- Support initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence
- Develop data-driven insights for delivery to an executive or Board level audience
- Test hypotheses through analytical rigor, collaborating across the company to ensure inclusion and data integrity
- Research, analyze and recommend courses of action that directly contribute to tangible outcomes
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Work effectively in a team environment, both within the Personal Systems Strategy team and with business unit partners and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across various internal organizations to help secure commitment for cross-company efforts
Technology & print production products
Hewlett Packard’s mission is to engineer experiences that amaze for everyone everywhere through their technology ranging from personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions to inspire meaningful progress. The company is committed to delivering great products and services for diverse customer needs while also pushing forward humanitarian efforts.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust and respect for individuals: We work together to create a culture of inclusion built on trust, respect and dignity for all.
- Achievement and contribution: We strive for excellence in all we do; each person’s contribution is critical to our success.
- Results through teamwork: We effectively collaborate, always looking for more efficient ways to serve our customers
- Meaningful innovation: We are the technology company that invents the useful and the significant.
- Uncompromising integrity: We are open, honest and direct in our dealings.