Account Executive (remote)
Posted on 2/1/2022
- 2+ years of previous closing experience at a b2b SaaS company
- Experience carrying quota
- Consistently in the top 10% of the stack ranking
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Graduate of a 4-year university
- Drive net-new revenue growth by generating spend on the Brex Card
- Become trusted account advisors by managing accounts and being strategic in both inbound and outbound sales
- Engage with businesses at all points of the sales cycle, including prospecting, product demonstrations, onboarding, and close
- Develop strategic plans on how to close more companies and generate more revenue
- Focus on self-development with daily training and enablement
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives to help drive additional top of funnel deals
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism