Senior Community and Brand Partnerships Director
Posted on 11/29/2022
- Expertise and/or excitement about Guild's position at the intersection of education, economic mobility, career advancement, the future of work and the future of workers
- The organizational skills to harness opportunities and get results through creative and engaging experiences - while also being able to work autonomously across partners
- Significant experience running external relationships and partnerships with executives at F500 companies, universities, governments and/or similar organizations
- A reputation as a highly cross-functional, low ego partner inside and outside of organizations
- The ability to fuel magic when you bring people together - a love of creating moments of creativity, joy and alignment through community
- A conscientious ability to create connections - a love of connecting dots between people, ecosystems, and opportunities
- Proven experience working with or in the CSR space, either in house at a corporation, or through an external organization/non profit
- Proven track record to design scalable operations and processes
- For Internal Hires - understanding of Guild's solution and interdependencies is a major plus
- Design engagement and content management strategy to advise and encourage our communities
- Partner with broad cross-functional team members (commercial & policy) on crafting a scalable and innovative process of engagement across Guild's ecosystem with an eye towards continuing to be a trusted voice in the social impact, CSR, corporate foundations and Gov't affairs organizations
- Help identify, power-map and prioritize a list of national foundation partnerships across organizations and corporate foundations that will support Community and cross-functional strategy
- Be responsible for handling a subset of those partners - including driving partnership strategy, identifying collaborative opportunities like reports, research and thought leadership
- Capture and present partner feedback to advise team strategy and initiatives. Problem-solve efficiently to troubleshoot, bring up, and resolve partner issues
- Design and partner with Guild's Brand and Communications teams to build a content management and engagement strategy for our community including all advisors and innovators, as well as proactively connecting dots between our advisors and work within the business
- Deliver end-to-end partnership and events management to engage our community partners- collaborating with Events & Marketing, GTM, Gov't affairs, etc
- Lead cross-functional work with Analytics, Policy, and Finance (investor relations) teams to resolve outcomes and impact strategy, including where and who we want to partner with on refining mobility and ESG related metrics as well as partnering with our People Organization to align outcomes for our partners with Guild outcomes
- Support team to Identify, vet, and engage Brand (opportunistically) and Social Impact partners, that could serve as good organizations or funders for growing Guild's reach in the impact space - working to help craft “Good for Guild” solutions and opportunities
- Serve as key point of contact (SME) for external partnerships with non-profit entities, private sector organizations (such as CSR and Government Affairs teams), national foundations and other collaborators
- Help shape overall team strategy as a founding senior team member
- Validated experience in partnership development and implementation of philanthropic initiatives across and within multiple sectors (public, private and nonprofit)
- Understanding of larger education and workforce development trends - strong market intelligence
- Deep knowledge and passion for education equity and opportunity creation
- Effective verbal communications skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to build from 0-1, and imagine opportunities that haven't existed before - while building the internal and external reason for why they should!
Education and upskilling platform
Guild is on a mission to unlock opportunity for America's workforce through education.
- Be an owner - Every employee is granted equity in Guild with a 4-year vesting schedule as well as a 401(k).
- Prioritize your time - We offer generous parental leave, PTO, and onsite daycare for Denver-based employees
- Have a learner's mindset - Guild offers student loan reimbursement, 100% tuition assistance for your first bachelor’s degree, and $10K/year toward additional education.
- Take care of yourself - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans because we care about the health and well-being of all Guild employees.
Company Core Values
- Nurture a Learner’s Mindset - We are fueled by curiosity, consciously seeking to make ourselves, each other, and the work continuously better.
- Create Belonging - We believe that belonging is essential to business. We are cultivating a community rooted in diversity and respect with heart and commitment, that’s in service of both our culture and all of our stakeholders.
- Build Shared Success - At Guild, success is not a zero sum game. We strive for the win-wins in both our work and in our impact, knowing we deliver the best outcome when we collaborate together and assume positive intent from all.
- Be an Owner - We each own a piece of Guild – as owners, we take responsibility today and always for our voices, actions and long term impact.