Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Posted on 7/9/2022
Orlando, FL, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of best practices around API security and how to employ concepts such as rate-limiting, authentication and authorization
- Experience with microservices and middleware layers of a software stack
- Direct experience leading development projects and initiatives on Agile Scrum teams
- Experience with build frameworks such as Gulp or Webpack and automating software builds implementing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Experience with Unit or E2E testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, Jest and/or Cypress
- Experience in web optimization techniques (CDNs, image rendering, caching)
- Experience with MYSQL relational and NoSQL databases
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Proficient with git and GitHub version control software
- Striving to continually innovate the platform as a technology evangelist providing architectural and technical guidance to our Engineering teams
- Passion to deliver high quality software projects on time
- Leading teams and providing critical problem-solving skills
- Collaborating with Engineering teams to produce cross-functional features with performance and scalability in mind
- Willing to stretch outside core competencies when developing features or resolving production issues
- Delivering rich features across the full stack with focus on REST API services and Web UI technologies
- Web application monitoring and observability experience with tools such as New Relic and Data Dog
- Experience with Accessibility standards and compliance (WCAG/ADA)
- Experience with Software Load Balancers such as HAProxy or Application/Elastic Load Balancers
- Knowledge on implementing software internationalization, especially in web applications
- Familiarity with deploying to cloud infrastructure in AWS or Google Cloud environments
- Experience with Docker
- If you don't have all the qualifications listed, don't worry! We understand everyone's career path is unique, and still encourage you to apply if you feel this role is aligned with your career trajectory
Accesso believes technology has the power to redefine the guest experience.
- Work Life Balance - We help you balance your work life with your real life! Enjoy our generous paid time off policy, flexible work hours and paid volunteer time off to get involved in your community!
- Fun Environment - Our company culture isn’t just about Fun Fridays, nerf gun fights and ping pong tournaments, although we have all of those! We work hard and play hard. With open collaborative workspaces and fully stocked in-office cafes, we are a passionate group with a great work environment!
- Benefits - With great medical coverage, an HSA Employer contribution, company-paid long & short term disability and life insurance, we’ve got you covered! Plus with a company matched 401(k) plan, we’re thinking of your future too.
Company Core Values