Who We Are:
Therabody® is the wellness tech leader with a mission to inspire and enable every body and mind to keep moving. Therabody’s product ecosystem includes category-creating innovations in wellness products, proprietary software, digital content, and biometrics that have proven benefits around alleviating stress and pain and enhancing performance and sleep. Not only is it part of our brand ethos to help others, but we are also defining the cutting edge of wellness technology while winning accolades such as Fast Company’s Brands That Matter, Oprah’s Favorite Things 2022 and the TIME Best Inventions 2022 award.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are on the hunt for a creative and collaborative Digital Copywriter to join our LA-based team. This role plays a pivotal role in honing the Therabody brand voice and emulating our brand ethos while optimizing for the digital format, including, but not limited to, web, email, and digital ads. As a relentless self-starter and results-driven executor, you can seamlessly switch gears from crafting a smart, punchy product tagline to transforming scientific, technical information into digestible, consumer-friendly copy. Ultimately, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the future of the Therabody brand and help people live life more fully with natural wellness solutions backed by science.this position will work directly with the VP of Brand Voice and cross-functionally with Design, Content, Social Media, Influencer/Brand Partnerships, Events, and E-Commerce teams.
- Develop and tailor on brand, concise, and grammatically correct copy for digital projects focused on web, app and product but also spanning the omni channel marketing funnel: social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In, etc.), email marketing, newsletters, promotions and e-commerce .
- Support e-commerce initiatives on Therabody.com and the Therabody App by crafting copy for product pages, landing pages, the Therabody blog, and functional UX copy throughout the site and app.
- Work cross-functionally with the web and design teams to pitch and ideate content strategy for product launches, promotions, partnership announcements, and major brand initiatives.
- Maintain and standardize spelling, grammar, styling, and naming conventions across web and owned digital channels.
- SEO copywriting including page title and metadata, and SEO-optimized blog posts.
- Work closely with retention marketing manager to craft email copy for product launches, promotions, behavioral flows, and more
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in a copywriting or related digital marketing capacity
- Natural storytelling ability, with a focus on bringing a story to life through a digital lens.
- Strong, self-driven project management skills and the ability to manage their own tasks
- Thought leadership: comfort with championing and communicating ideas clearly to a larger group, then taking ownership and executing on that vision
- The ability to transform scientific or vertical-specific language in digestible, relatable, consumer-friendly copy
- UX copywriting experience preferred
- SEO familiarity and experience
- Knowledge of AP style guidelines
- Passion for Therabody’s mission of helping people keep moving because movement is medicine
The annual base salary range for this position is from $75,000 - $90,000. This base pay range is for the U.S. and not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, candidate’s related work experience, business sector and geographic location. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus, although incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.