The Operations Infrastructure team at WePay is responsible for providing tools to improve operational efficiency for Risk Analysts, Customer Servicing and visibility into partner health for all Product Owners. We build reusable components, platforms and guidelines for other teams to effectively operationalize what they build ( product health dashboards, etc. ). We also provide simple yet powerful workflows that support configurable assignment of issues & escalations.
What You Will Do:
- Write code by collaborating with your peer engineers and product managers
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to the timelines, quality, and performance
- Triage production issues and follow on-call processes
- Contribute to design documentation
What We Are Looking For
- 3 or more years of programming experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in CS or equivalent technical experience.
- Programming experience in Java, Python, Go and or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of modern software deployment and management techniques.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment with little supervision.
- Experience in microservice application deployments in terms of configuration, service discovery and availability.
- Knowledge of database systems including Mysql, Cassandra, Redis, HBase, etc.
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, TouchBistro, Meetup, and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments. WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration, and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
You can find more information at wepay.com
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Benefits & Compensation
We offer a competitive total rewards package including a base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching, and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.