Manager – Project Management
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Calgary, AB, Canada
- You've done your time running projects and have a great track record to prove it
- You can lead Junior to Senior managers and what's more, you enjoy it
- You understand how to manage budgets/P&L and can read and understand contract language
- A strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- You are Client focused, bring a professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Manage all or part of the Project Management team in a specific region including; Recruiting, Onboarding, Training & Career Management
- Oversee all projects being run by the PM's reporting to you, this will include; onboarding new deals, ensuring projects are accurately setup to be successful, supervising project health, acting as facilitator for your reports, and liaising with clients to help build positive, long-lasting relationships
- Work with global business leaders to build and maintain growth strategies
- Contribute to the senior Digital Twin Project Management leadership group
- You have managed multiple large scale projects from start to finish
- You have domain expertise in the automotive, manufacturing, or retail sector
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.