Sales Development Representative
Posted on 5/4/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA • Kingston, ON...
- You're a people person with excellent communication with the ability to share complicated ideas with clarity and precision
- You have 1 year of experience in sales/business development or something you feel is equivalent
- You're a hustler with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals
- You're creative and tenacious, always looking for new and innovative ways to reach potential customers
- You're a team player who wants to level up with your teammates and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have a passion for fintech
- You enjoy learning about companies with complex technical products
- Be the face of our company, reaching out to potential customers and introducing them to Mercury
- Conducting research to identify and target potential customers while collaborating with the sales team to develop and implement outreach strategies
- Cold calling, social and email prospecting to generate interest and schedule meetings
- Qualifying leads to ensure they meet our ideal customer profile
- Building relationships with prospects to understand their needs and pain points and scheduling meetings with the sales team
- Tracking and reporting on sales metrics and pipeline activity
- US employees in the New York City or San Francisco Bay area: $70,000-$88,000 USD
- US employees outside of the New York City or San Francisco Bay area: $60,000-$75,000 USD
- Canadian employees (any location): CAD 64,000-80,000
Banking for startups
Mercury is on a mission to build a banking stack for startups. The company provides banking services and APIs for startups.
- Health, dental, & vision
- Custom equipment setup
- 401(K) matching
- 12+ weeks paid parental leave
- Book budget
- Wellness benefits
- Grocery budget
- Paid lunch
- Personalized callsign
- Unlimited vacation policy (with mandatory minimum)
Company Core Values
- Think actively: Question processes. Give thoughtful responses. Find the best way instead of going by how it’s always been done.
- Appreciate quality: Take pride in crafting a lasting product. Work with the best equipment. Invest in great things that improve your life.
- Be super helpful: Go above and beyond to solve problems. Exercise empathy. Deliver magic to customers and coworkers.
- Maximize efficiency: Minimize unnecessary meetings and management. Work together with others to get the job finished.
- Act with humility: Treat everyone with respect. Leave egos at the door.
- Focus on product: Ask yourself how the product can be better today than it was yesterday.