Software Engineer II
Backend, API Observability
Posted on 7/14/2022
Data Structures & Algorithms
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- 3-5 years of experience developing complex, distributed software applications at scale
- You've experience with high level programming languages - e.g. Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go. We code primarily in Node.js and Python
- Strong understanding of web fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of Database fundamentals especially on the performance aspects such as optimising queries, schema design, indexing, caching
- Experience with cloud computing and distributed systems
- Has a point of view and is comfortable and prior experience in collaborating and respectfully challenging other stakeholders, such as PM, EM etc
- You write testable, maintainable code that's easy to understand
- You have curiosity about how things work and to learn new things
- Design, build and own micro-services while working with a cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Designers, Platform Engineers, and more
- Manage the roadmap and SLAs for the micro-services that you own
- Perform code reviews and advocate better practises for software engineering by mentoring and encouraging others around you to build a quality product
- Design & build any additional internal tooling required to ease the development & maintenance of the product
- Previous experience with Search systems and ETL pipelines
- Experience working with ranking, recommendation, analytics systems
- Experience working with NLP, ML algorithms, models and systems
Postman is an API development platform.
Postman is an API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance.
- Mental Health Care.
- Occupational Accident Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Create with Curiosity
- Earn Trust
- Embrace Constraints
- Win Together
- Own & Deliver