Manager – Security Engineering
Third Party Security
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience in automating the auditing and assessment of information security controls
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security Engineering roles
- Demonstrable background leading technical teams
- 3+ years of experience in Third Party Risk Management roles
- Support the onboarding and oversight of important supplier and client relationships
- Partner with other security teams to automate and speed up the 3rd party risk assessment and onboarding process
- Help with regulatory, client, internal or other third-party audit/assessment requests
- Develop or refine assessment and risk management processes
- Partner with internal stakeholders to help them make intelligent risk decisions in supplier selection and acquisitions
- Prepare regular reporting on risk exposure for supplier and client audits/assessments
- Communicate to internal stakeholders regarding third-party events
- Contribute to team discussions to support a positive security culture and help grow our program
- Experience building security programs and processes
- Knowledge of access control and identity management systems
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC or similar certifications
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble