Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 1+ year(s) of professional UI/UX design experience
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills to collaborate on a small team
- Demonstrated know-how for using low-fidelity wireframes vs. high-fidelity mockups
- A UI/UX design portfolio that showcases browser-based app design
- Experience working in an agile development environment, with the use of industry-standard project management software such as Jira or Linear
- Experience in designing products that heavily use data visualizations in a B2B environment
- Diagram and document existing and proposed user workflows
- Create low-fidelity wireframes in tools such as Balsamiq
- Design high-fidelity mockups and working prototypes in industry-standard design tools such as Figma to elicit internal and customer feedback
- Champion UX design principles and design accessibility
- Bring others' ideas to life visually
- Explore, communicate, and decide on design alternatives in partnership with product management and engineering stakeholders
- Develop, expand upon, and utilize the Predata Design System
Policy and Market Intelligence
FiscalNote's mission is to empower people and organizations with the right information at the right time so that they can better navigate risk, opportunity and uncertainty. The company is building a data and insights platform.
- Health - The health of you and your family is important to us — so much so that we subsidize a large portion of healthcare premiums for not only you, but also your dependents. Our FSA allows you to shuttle tax-free dollars for out-of-pocket health care costs. An onsite gym greases the wheels for your workout needs.
- Paid Time Off - We recognize refreshed employees are productive employees. We do not put a number on the amount of days an employee can take off which allows them to take time away from work to recharge as they need it.
- Commuting - Travel to work can be expensive, so on top of contributing toward your commuting expenses – including garage parking and public transit – we offer a corporate bikeshare membership at a steep discount. We also allow employees with pricier commutes to dedicate pretax dollars toward their travel.
- Retirement - Your long term well-being is directly tied to your ability to save for the future. By offering a match on contributions you make to a company-sponsored 401(k), we make it hard not to think about the later years.
- Parental Leave - Building your family is just as important as building our business. We’re happy to empower our employees to spend time with their new little ones by providing 18 weeks of paid maternity and paternity leave after a year of service to the company.
Company Core Values
- Know your audience
- Find the truth
- Drive alignment
- Own the job
- Bias for action
- Level up
- Support the family