Posted on 3/29/2023
Provo, UT, USA
- Must be located in the Midwest/West/Mountain-West area
- Minimum of 3 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
- Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques
- Possess "best of breed" functional sales experience that could be applied across an entire sales area in general or specific functional categories
- Demonstrate strong leadership and ability to lead, encouraging both individual and team accomplishments
- Must be prepared to learn new technologies
- Must be able to pivot to other system related tasks if and when needed. We wear lots of hats here at Qualtrics!
- Undergraduate degree (E.g. Marketing, Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Leadership, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field. Strong academic performance.)
- Travel required
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and on-going sales consultation
- Create compelling presentations using a consultative and value-based approach and deep discovery with prospective clients
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, expanding usage across departments within the enterprise
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Qualtrics products
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Become an expert in Qualtrics XM Platform and other Qualtrics products
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends
- Previous work in Customer and/or Employee Experience software and systems, including pre or post-Sales support
- Experience with healthcare technology (EMR, HIE) and industry needs (HCAHPS, patient outcomes)
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.