Vice President of Product Marketing
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- You've led a wide range of marketing efforts in a category-defining company (ideally SaaS or PaaS), and thrive in environments where you own both strategy and execution of multiple initiatives
- You have demonstrated experience translating market needs into product requirements, product positioning, and messaging
- You have a proven track record of building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans; you are able to balance competing priorities while staying on track to deliver in a fast-paced, technical environment
- You are comfortable taking complex problems and simplifying them into understandable and approachable solutions
- Ideally, you have experience working within the national security landscape, politics, and/or global economics
- You have built and led a team before, but are comfortable operating as player-coach
- Develop a compelling, category-defining product narrative for Altana's products across multiple customer verticals
- Lead the creation of product marketing collateral, including product demos, case studies, marketing campaigns, and other materials that effectively communicate the value of our products
- Partner with Product and Commercial teams to drive strategy for product positioning and new product or feature launches
- Become the subject matter expert on our category, customers, and solutions, developing go-to-market playbooks that drive pipeline and expand our commercial positioning
- Partner with the rest of the Marketing team and external agencies to amplify Altana's narrative and product positioning through industry events and thought leadership
- Develop marketing programs that drive demand; leverage data to determine where marketing efforts can effectively advance Altana's competitive position
- Conduct market research to gather customer insights and evaluate market trends, and use these insights to inform product and marketing decisions
Supply chain infrastructure platform
Altana AI’s mission is Globalization 2.0: a globalization defined by trusted networks, which span and connect nation states, businesses, and civil society in resilient, secure, sustainable, and inclusive global business networks. The company is committed to creating a new paradigm of Trusted networks to better coordinate supply and demand, build more efficient supply chains, and to form public-private partnerships toward shared objectives.
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Paid parental leave of 3 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver
Company Core Values
- We focus on value creation, not value capture.
- We amaze our clients.
- We foster diversity and embrace difference.
- We get things done.
- We embrace reality.