Global Business Services – Process Lead
Gbs, Credit and Collections
Posted on 11/8/2022
Normal, IL, USA
- 5+ years of relevant professional business-to-business experience in a similar capacity
- Deep understanding of Collection laws, including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Experience with shared services and or outsourcing preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to develop, implement and maintain process improvements
- The Global Business Services (GBS) Process Lead - Credit and Collections is responsible for building effective customer relationships and partnering with internal business stakeholders to maximize sales and reduce credit risk. The Credit and Collections Lead will partner with the GBS Senior Manager for AR to successfully support customers' needs while following Rivian policies and procedures
- Establish collection policies and procedures that align with GBS goals and ensure quality and adherence to internal controls and auditing requirements
- Monitor and maintain AR Aging consistent with department and individual objectives through constant and effective communication with internal and external Rivian customers
- Collaborate within and across the organization on company-wide initiatives revolving around Finance transformation (people, process, technology) through establishing strong relationships with all levels of the business / cross-functional stakeholders, managing stakeholder expectations, and facilitating discussions to ensure information flow, transparency, collaboration, and effective execution of solutions aligned to business needs
- Support Finance transformation through system review and enhancements related to Credit risk. Oversee the credit function supporting the Credit Analyst, evaluating credit limits, reviewing new opportunities, and making credit decisions based on customer financial data and historical performance with Rivian
- Coordinate the resolution of customer disputes and other discrepancies across all business partners
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team