Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Ottawa, ON, Canada
- 5+ years of experience working as a content designer, UX writer, or content strategist
- Embraces the highly technical nature of Stripe and our products, and translates complex concepts into clear, intuitive language
- Thinks in systems and is comfortable driving large-scale information architecture projects
- Writes using best practices for inclusivity and accessibility to reach users worldwide
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and marketers to deliver end-to-end experiences for platforms and marketplace users
- Lead content discovery and planning, ensuring the right activities are prioritized to uncover users' content needs
- Deliver recommendations and solutions to a diverse set of partners and stakeholders, including audit findings, concept models, content requirements, naming strategy, etc
- Shape (and scribe) product narratives, user flows, navigation schemes, and other microcopy
- Facilitate content critiques, run content design workshops, advise partners on content execution, and create tools and templates to enable others to create their own great content
- Create, maintain, and implement style guides and shared nomenclature across Stripe
- Experience designing content for multi-sided marketplaces and/or complex financial products
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious