Senior Product Design Manager
Updated on 3/28/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design and prototyping skills, attention to detail, and the ability to solve complex problems through elegant solutions
- Typically ~5 years of experience in building digital products, and ~3 years of experience managing teams
- Prior experience in delivering customer-centered experiences that impact millions of users
- Experience with experiment-driven product development: using data and research methodologies to understand the needs, behaviors and motivations of users
- Ability to champion collaborative product-making and partnering with multiple teams across multiple organizations
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills (both verbal and written), and ability to present your work to peers and executives
- Familiarity with agile process, asynchronous communication and working with distributed teams
- Prior experience managing distributed teams
- Prior experience designing across multiple platforms, OTT included
- Working understanding of web and native platforms technologies (JS, Swift, Java, Brightscript)
- Partner with Research, Product, and Engineering to identify, prioritize and scope business and product opportunities
- Collaborate with Research and Data Science to generate insights and use data to measure the impact of your team's design decisions
- Generate alignment between cross-functional stakeholders, manage and incorporate feedback, and drive towards consensus
- Lead your team towards elegant and scalable design solutions across web, mobile and OTT platforms that are aligned with platform-first best practices and fully compliant with engineering and accessibility requirements
- Connect with other business functions, work autonomously to identify new opportunities, and build on top of existing investments
- Support the personal and professional development of each team member by helping them learn, grow and achieve their career goals
- Contribute to building a design culture that promotes innovation, curiosity, diversity and inclusion
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
Company Core Values
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it