Data Science Engineer
Posted on 9/22/2022
Everett, MA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- You are a strong programmer with 5+ years of experience including hands-on experience developing in Python and/or C++
- You have good fundamental skills in relevant areas of data science (e.g. statistics, machine learning, natural language processing)
- You have experience with and are interested in prototyping, building, testing, and deploying advanced algorithms and technology for production applications
- You enjoy working with real-world data and are excited about testing your ideas and creations in partnership with real customers
- You are comfortable working autonomously and developing new processes
- Standard libraries for data science
- Using 3D Printing
- Our engineering technology stack (Python, C++, AWS)
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.