Member Outreach Specialist- Hybrid Remote
Posted on 3/11/2022
Miramar, FL, USA
- Proven success in building relationships and trust
- A deep caring to make a change in the healthcare experience: you love to serve and make a difference
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability & agility to multitask - you may be asked to do several things and need to change plans mid day
- You're a great team player with a can do attitude
- Being adaptable to change: as we look to make things better - we will change things as we go and grow!
- Ability to influence and help people make healthy decisions
- Ability to work in ambiguity
- You are goal-oriented
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer/patient-serving role
- Health insurance experience (Medicare Advantage a plus)
- Healthcare experience (scheduling, benefits and medical terminology a plus)
- Availability to work variable shifts to support the needs of our members across multiple time zones
- Must be commutable to office location when we return to it post COVID
- Extra interest in bilingual Spanish speakers or experience engaging across various cultures
- Conducting outreach via telephone and SMS to educate and inform members of available clinical programs or important screenings relevant to them (i.e. eye exams or cancer screenings)
- Conducting Outreach via telephone and SMS to both educate Members on Devoted Health's Benefits and provide service recovery
- Scheduling medical appointments for members
- Developing a solid understanding of our benefit offerings in order to investigate and resolve member questions
- Documenting accurate information about member needs in our system
- Communicating frequently with team members and leadership; ensuring all follow up tasks are closed out
- Working hand-in-hand with other Devoted teams to address member needs
- Supporting the team with daily tasks
- Piloting new processes and workflows
Healthcare company serving seniors
At Devoted Health, they want to make healthcare easier, more affordable, and a whole lot more caring.
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Lyra mental health resources
- Time off to vote
- Members first - Our Members are our #1 priority. Our work puts them first.
- Resilience matters - Setbacks don't discourage us. We bounce back and keep going.
- Speed wins - We set clear goals. Get them done. Then repeat.
- It takes a team - We build diverse teams and believe that we do our best work together.