Fedgov Sr. Consultant, Incident Response (Remote)
Posted on 4/14/2022
Google Cloud Platform
- Do you find yourself interested in and keeping up with the latest vulnerabilities and breaches?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Do you have an Incident Response or Information Security background that you're not fully utilizing?
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting with customers?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
- Public / Government Affairs: you have experience helping government organizations, or entities that work closely with governments, refine cyber security priorities and communicate clearly about these priorities. You are experienced in working across diverse sets of technical and non-technical stakeholders in an organization to develop defensible, actionable priorities and plans for improving cyber security
- Incident Response: experience conducting or managing incident response investigations for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists
- Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise
- Network Forensic Analysis: strong knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools like Bro/Zeek or Suricata, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs
- Reverse Engineering: ability to perform static and dynamic malware analysis
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations
- Cloud Development: excellent knowledge in any of the following areas: AWS, Azure, GCP, Splunk or Elasticsearch
- Programming/Scripting: experience coding in Python, Powershell, Bash or Go
- U.S. Citizenship with active DoD Top Secret (Secret will be considered) security clearance with a background investigation within the last 5 years
- Must possess or be able to obtain CISSP or Security+ certification in compliance with DoD 8570 within 6 months from start date
- Capable of completing technical tasks without supervision
- Desire to grow and expand both technical and soft skills
- Strong project management skills
- Contributing thought leader within the incident response industry
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and attitude
- Ability to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time
- Perform host and/or network-based forensics across Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms
- Perform basic malware analysis
- Conduct red-team, penetration testing activities by leveraging actual adversary TTPs
- Assess and develop information security and incident response programs in a proactive fashion to help mature the security posture of organizations prior to an incident
- Lead incident response and proactive engagements
- Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations, recommendations, and findings to customer management
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership through blog posts, CrowdCasts, and other public speaking events
- Manage internal programs or teams
Enterprise Security Platform
CrowdStrike's mission is to stop breaches and to provide safety and security to some of the world’s largest, most influential companies and, by extension, the billions of people around the world who use their services. CrowdStrike has redefined security with the world’s most advanced cloud-native platform that protects and enables the people, processes and technologies that drive modern enterprise.
- Competitive Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
- Fostering a diverse, inclusive and supportive work environment