Product Manager - Document Ai
Posted on 6/14/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- A demonstrated nose for what makes a great product
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Unending energy in running through walls and making an impact
- Ability to take initiative and build productive working relationships
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Drive execution of product projects by working with stakeholders and implementors
- Manage the team's product development and planning process
- Identify core problems and solutions throughout the product by talking to customers and understanding the need within a given industry
- Think through both big picture implications and the small details of your decisions
- Understand markets, competition, and customer/user requirements in depth
- Turn ambiguous feedback and communications into clear, actionable plans
- Balance competing interests diplomatically and open-mindedly while also ruthlessly prioritizing Scale's vision
- Be empathetic in your approach to understanding customers, Scalers, and employees alike
- Be precise in your communications and clear in your expectations in order to make the best use of your team's time
- Obsess about constantly testing, disproving, and affirming product hypotheses to drive continuous improvement
- 1-2 years of product development experience
- Experience in fintech, mortgage, and/or accounts payable
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest