Mechanical Engineering Co-Op – Fall/Winter Co-Op
Posted on 2/4/2023
Quincy, MA, USA
- Desire to work in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic company
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Capable of working with remote teams
- Experience designing and fabricating parts using traditional and additive manufacturing techniques
- Experience with CAD (parts, assemblies, and drawings)
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data
- We are looking for a Mechanical Engineering Co-op to help us design, build, and test novel AUVs
- Design and prototype AUV systems, Subsystems, and Mechanisms
- Process redlines to existing hardware systems
- Improve DFM/A of existing designs to reduce cost and time to manufacture
- Perform subsystem and system testing (including AUV operations)
- Design and fabrication of novel payloads and subsystems for AUV integration
- Travel to test sites as needed
- SolidWorks Experience
- Experience with subsea robotics
- Experience working offshore
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.