Professional Services, Operations Intern
Posted on 12/22/2021
- Working cross-functionally between teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from Managers
- Learning experiences with Unqorks Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork Yoda Mentorship
- Virtual Social Events and Lunch and Learns
- Case Study Presentations
- You are eager to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are resourceful, pragmatic, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You have excellent written, verbal, presentation and communication skills
- You are highly organized and able to coordinate work across multiple teams
- Review Project Pipeline and Forecast - assisting with the tracking and monitoring of initiatives
- Assist with the preparation of project onboarding materials, including charge codes, resource plans, scheduling reports, and monitoring progress
- Work with the Operations Director to create and update project templates and documentation
- Identify and take on process improvement opportunities
Unqork's mission is to enable Creators to build and manage enterprise-grade software without writing a single line of code. The company builds intuitive, easy-to-use, no-code tools.
- Create your own role
- Lunch on a monthly stipend, plus weekly happy hours and socials
- 401k plan
- Growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote, flexible workspace
Company Core Values
- Fearless: We don’t follow roadmaps, we write them.
- Accountable: Anyone can point out problems; Unqorkers find solutions.
- Customer focused: We empower our customers.
- Inclusive: Diversity informs our goals and strengthens our platform.
- Collaborative: We are a unified team following a single unwavering mission.
- Transparent: Our success depends on working together on common goals across the entire organization.