The world of child care is transforming. The child care shortage is a nationwide issue across the country and California is no exception. Federal, state and local governments are actively funding new expansion efforts for brand new child care programs to start in their communities.
Now is the time for you to realize your full potential as an educator, parent, or experienced nanny and open your own home-based child care program out of your house or apartment. You can make a difference in your local community and educate the next generation of students as early as infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. You are your own boss and you own your business, 100%. You set your hours, your holidays, your program pricing, and decide on the curriculum you want to teach. It is a revolutionary change of life for many educators that seek this independence.
Wonderschool partners with educators, parents, and experienced nannies to coach them through starting their own child care business. From getting started, filing for a child care license to setting up your business model, pricing, marketing your program, and receiving your first enrollment, Wonderschool is there every step of the way.
Wonderschool is a two-sided child care marketplace whose mission is to ensure every child has access to child care that helps them realize their potential. We have extensive experience launching brand new child care programs in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and have over 1,500 network providers across the country on our platform.
Our track record speaks for itself with many of our partners in the Bay Area, which we partnered with from the start earning over $100,000 with full programs and waitlists after their first year. Here is a case study of our partnership with Open Minds Early School, right here in the Bay Area.
Who you are:
- A person who has early childhood education experience working directly with children
- Someone who has taken ECE classes or training
- Have experience working either at a child care center or a family child care (FCC)
- Own or rent a home, or apartment and willing to open up a child care business out of your house
- A growth mindset and determination to become a self-sufficient entrepreneur
What you get in partnering with Wonderschool:
- Access to a world-class community of early childhood experts ready to advise you along your journey
- Dedicated licensing support at every stage of your process and catered to your specific needs
- Robust software tools to help manage your business end-to-end: website, enrollments, payments, marketing, messaging, and a mobile app
- National community of child care professionals who are also running their own home-based child care just like you will be
- Data analytics to shape your tuition pricing strategy so you can make the most money from your business
What success looks like:
- Top-quality programs run by Daycare Operators earn over $100,000 in major metropolitan cities like the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, and New York City
- Owning your own business allows you to set your care calendar. Providers vacation over the summer and winter easily
- Charging tuition is easy and automatic with our payment platform, no more cash, checks, or Venmo from parents
Estimated Yearly Earnings Range:
$70,000 - $100,000+ in the Monterey Area
Interested in joining the Wonderschool Family? Apply today, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly after reviewing your application.