6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 11%
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in servicing and maintaining safety relief valves
- Strong mechanical aptitude and technical skills
- Proficiency in valve assembly, disassembly, testing, and calibration procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to safety and adherence to established safety protocols
- Willingness to travel within the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Perform routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs on Emerson safety relief valves
- Utilize expertise to diagnose and troubleshoot valve-related issues
- Skillfully assemble and disassemble valves
- Conduct testing and calibration of valves
- Maintain comprehensive records of maintenance and repair activities
- Collaborate with internal teams to contribute to continuous improvement
- Interact with clients in a professional manner
- Follow strict safety protocols and guidelines
- Additional technical certifications or vocational training
- Experience with Emerson's Anderson Greenwood, Crosby, and Kunkle valves
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
Proconex is the exclusive Emerson Impact Partner for Emerson Automation Solutions in the Mid-Atlantic region. We provide a full portfolio of Process Automation Control Systems, Valves and Control Devices, and related technologies and services to a range of customers—in the Life Sciences, Chemical, Power, Refining, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Paper, Metals, and other industries, as well as commercial enterprises and campus facilities. With three strategically located offices, Proconex maintains a deep dedication to its 200+ employees, a sharp focus on safety and quality, and the drive to deliver.
As an authorized assembler of Emerson’s Anderson Greenwood, Crosby, and Kunkle Safety Relief Valves, Atlantic Valve Services plays a crucial role in ensuring the safety and efficiency of critical processes for our valued customers throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region.
Location: Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Region (Travel may be required)
Job Type: Full-time
As a Valve Technician at Proconex (Atlantic Valve Services), you will be an integral part of our team responsible for maintaining, repairing, and servicing a wide range of Emerson safety relief valves. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining the reliability and operational effectiveness of these essential components across various industries. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Valve Maintenance and Repair: Perform routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs on Emerson safety relief valves to ensure optimal performance and compliance with industry standards.
- Diagnostic Assessment: Utilize your expertise to diagnose and troubleshoot valve-related issues, providing timely and effective solutions to minimize downtime.
- Assembly and Disassembly: Skillfully assemble and disassemble valves, employing meticulous attention to detail to ensure accurate and precise reassembly.
- Testing and Calibration: Conduct testing and calibration of valves to confirm proper functionality and accuracy, adhering to established procedures and guidelines.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive records of maintenance and repair activities, documenting findings, actions taken, and recommendations for future improvements.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with internal teams, including engineers and technicians, to share insights and contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Customer Interaction: Interact with clients in a professional manner, addressing their concerns, providing technical guidance, and ensuring their satisfaction with our services.
- Adherence to Safety Standards: Follow strict safety protocols and guidelines to ensure the safety of yourself, your team, and our clients’ facilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional technical certifications or vocational training preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in servicing and maintaining safety relief valves, preferably Emerson’s Anderson Greenwood, Crosby, and Kunkle valves.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and technical skills, including the ability to read and interpret technical manuals and schematics.
- Proficiency in valve assembly, disassembly, testing, and calibration procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail, with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose valve-related issues.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact professionally with clients and internal teams.
- Commitment to safety and adherence to established safety protocols.
- Willingness to travel within the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region as required.
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and a long-term commitment to contributing to the success of Proconex and Atlantic Valve Services.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
Join the Proconex team and make a lasting impact on critical industrial processes while enjoying a fulfilling and stable career with a respected company.
Proconex offers a standout culture, fantastic work environment, and has very competitive benefits to include premium medical, 401K match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and other unique incentives.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship. Also, we are not interested in working on a corp-to-corp basis with other companies at this time.
Any third-party unsolicited resume submission(s) will immediately become the property of Proconex. Proconex will not pay any fee to a submitting employment agency, person, or entity unless a signed agreement is established.
Proconex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class. We are committed to providing a professional environment free of any discrimination or harassment, and we are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.