New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 18%
2 year growth↑ 55%
- Goal-oriented professional with 5+ years in a sales position
- Strong commercial and business development background
- Passion for fitness and wellness
- Strategic mindset with outstanding analytical and commercial skills
- Flexible, resourceful, and able to multitask
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Capable of influencing broad audiences
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- Brilliant negotiating skills and strict with completing timeframes and milestones within complex negotiations
- Add new strategic partners to the Gympass network in the UK & IE
- Effectively manage the sales pipeline to deliver the agreed sales targets
- Proactively build relationships with key partners
- Develop and manage forecasts for strategic partners
- Identify potential growth opportunities
- Understand the organization's global strategy
- Drive the integration agenda with key partners
- Achieve and maintain the positioning of Gympass as a Corporate leader
- Facilitate and lead key meetings with partners
- Seek sustainable agreements with strategic partners
- Liaise with Legal for contract management
- Be the point of contact within the organization for your accounts portfolio
- Live the mission: inspire and empower others by genuinely caring for your own wellbeing and your team’s
- Experience in the fitness or wellness industry
- Experience in corporate wellness
- Experience in partner sales
- Experience in managing complex negotiations
Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Partner Sales Manager for our Partner Sales team in the UK. (London)
This is a key role within the UK Partnerships team, responsible for building strategic fitness partnerships to grow the Gympass UK network.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will be expected to bring in significant new business to Gympass and to lead complex negotiations. You will also be responsible for managing relationships with internal stakeholders, including Finance, Legal, Value Management, CX and Accounting among others.
This position will work closely with the UK Partnerships Director to refine and improve the business development strategy in the UK and strengthen our approach. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, leading the way in corporate wellness. We’re looking for a game-changing candidate who can help to take Gympass UK partnerships to the next level.
- Add new strategic partners to the Gympass network in the UK & IE.
- Effectively manage the sales pipeline to deliver the agreed sales targets.
- Proactively build relationships with key partners to positively influence the expansion of Gympass UK partnerships.
- Develop and manage forecasts for strategic partners in the UK & IE markets.
- Identify potential growth opportunities by nurturing the relationship with strategic partners.
- Understand the organization’s global strategy and use this knowledge cross-functionally to help increase our value to our partners and corporate clients.
- Ensure a superb user experience by driving the integration agenda (access control and booking) with our key partners.
- Achieve and maintain the positioning of Gympass as a Corporate leader in its sector by opening new key partners.
- Facilitate and lead key meetings with partners across a broad scope, encompassing introductions, commercial agreements, planning, and projects.
- Seek sustainable agreements with strategic partners in alignment with Finance and Value Management guidelines.
- Liaise with Legal for contract management.
- Be the point of contact within the organization for your accounts portfolio.
- Live the mission: inspire and empower others by genuinely caring for your own wellbeing and your team’s. Bring wellbeing to the forefront of work, and create a supportive environment where everyone feels comfortable taking care of themselves, taking time off, and finding work-life balance.
WHO YOU ARE
- A goal-oriented professional with 5+ years in a sales position.
- You have a strong commercial and business development background.
- Energetic passion for fitness and wellness.
- Strategic mindset with outstanding analytical and commercial skills.
- Flexible, resourceful, and able to multitask while establishing priorities and providing solutions.
- Good communication and leadership skills, as well as diplomatic and tactful.
- Capable of influencing broad audiences by simplifying complex messages and effectively presenting proposals.
- Conflict management, addressing conflicts proactively using negotiation and influencing skills to effectively resolve conflict externally and internally.
- Brilliant negotiating skills and strict with completing timeframes and milestones within complex negotiations.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure, but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.