Technical Service Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Exposure to complex, interactive, transactional software systems is required
- A minimum of three years experience demonstrating knowledge of Sell Side Equities trading business flows and markets
- Understanding of technology and an ability to rephrase technical concepts in everyday, easy to understand language
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business or Computer Science or a numerate discipline
- Experiencein a software product vendor or consultancy services company highly preferred
- Experience with Equities Options Trading
- Experience with Convertible Swaps
- Fluency in Portuguese and / or Spanish
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers with specific focus around managing their production environment
- Take the lead on and manage significant service impacting incidents ensuring proper communication both internally and externally
- Facilitate communication on sensitive or complex issues with the customer and product support specialists where necessary
- Act as a senior escalation point for the customer on all issues pertaining to their production environment
- Coordinate post incident follow up and prepare customer facing Incident Reports detailing root cause analysis and prevention of significant outages
- Regularly meet with assigned customers to discuss the production support engagement to elicit feedback and ensure that the Fidessa Support service is working well for their needs
- Monitor performance of support against client SLA's, and report regularly on performance
- Examine metrics to identify trends and take appropriate action where this is required. Identify persistent / significant problem areas and ensure these are resolved, working with managers and service architects as required
- Work closely with other regions to ensure a consistent service for global customers
ION software wants to help improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower people. They enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business critical processes.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- Performance bonus
- Supplemental workers' compensation
- Family medical leave & parental leave
- PTO, paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and volunteer time off
- Commuter checks
- Company social events
- Employee assistance program
- Free lunch
- mobile phone discount
Company Core Values
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We are imaginative.
- We are rigorous.
- We think long-term.
- We progress together.